We get this question a lot.
What happens when six super smart leaders from four different countries and various different professions come together to help a Brazilian Atlantic Rainforest organisation plant 1 million trees?
Why on earth would professionals WANT to do this?
And what REALLY is possible in 6 weeks, virtually, with a group of people who have never met before?
In short. I think it’s safe to say no one will ever forget this last TIE experience.
So what was the objective?
The team came together to help Iracambi reach corporate partners that would support their mission of protecting the Brazilian Atlantic Forest.
And the outcome?
This powerhouse team pulled together an incredible strategy, and solution, that offers corporates an opportunity to:
- raise their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) profile
- enhance their commitment to Environmental Sustainability & Governance (ESG)
- reduce their carbon footprint
- achieve their Net-Zero targets
- help develop the next generation of environmental leaders
- align their business to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
And if you click here, you will be taken to more information about just how they pulled this together and what it entails. It’s extraordinary, and without a doubt will help Iracambi reach their goal of planting 1 million trees by 2030.
But it just doesn’t stop there.
Why would a group of highly successful leaders be keen to do something like this?
Well, this is what they told us BEFORE they got involved:
- My dream for the future is to create positive impact through my work.
- Contribute my skill set to help drive change and success.
- Help me grow as an individual.
- A chance to use all of the leadership skills I currently have to help those who need it most.
- Help people.
- I’m seeing a real shift in leadership – I believe society is demanding more from businesses.
- I want to be a different kind of leader, one that steps up and makes meaningful change.
- Create a world in which we would be proud to leave to our children.
And here is a taste of what we heard AFTERWARDS:
“Transformational. That word encapsulates my entire experience with TIE, with Iracambi, and with the rest of the group. I went in with an objective for myself both professionally and personally, and both my objective and my expectations were exceeded in every single way. It was an incredibly revolutionary and transformative experience to come together as a group and impact an NGO in this way. I can’t even express how much I learnt and the thing I can now implement in my business moving forward. I would recommend TIE to literally everyone – from entry-level to CEO”.
– Tess Wilcox, CEO
“2020 was a challenging year and I believe responsible business and game-changing leadership are more important than ever before. TIE is a different kind of leadership development program focused on business leaders doing good and having a positive impact on societal issues. TIE acknowledges that a new type of leadership is required for businesses, and the world today. The program is impactful and rewarding, and a way to use your leadership skills to help solve some major problems facing the world today”.
– Pamela Bishop, Chief Marketing Officer
I’m over the moon.
We are onto something extraordinary with our TIE programmes. They are truly transformational for absolutely every stakeholder that gets involved.
Keen to know more?
Do get in touch. Or join our TIE Accelerator info session on Thursday to learn more: apply.tieaccelerator.com. Our next experience launches in June, and we are starting to call for applications now.
And if you’re keen to know how TIE can help you work towards your ESGs and develop your key talent, just give me a shout. By turning gifted professionals into Gamechangers, we help create better companies, with better people, in a better world.
It’s time. Let’s do things differently.